Green Fee Rates
We welcome golfers to enjoy our links gem all year-round. We take pride in not asking golfers to use mats through winter months, to enable full enjoyment regardless of the prevailing conditions.
- Open Competitions: €45
- Green fees: €50 midweek and €60 Friday and Saturday
- Societies and Groups: from €45
- International Guests; from €100
Buggies, trollies and golf clubs are all available to hire from the Pro Shop, we advise that requests are made in advance.
There are a limited number of caddies available from €60 per round, bookable in advance via the Golf Shop. Bag fees and gratuities are paid directly to the caddie at the sole discretion of the golfer. For more details, please email email@example.com.
The nature of the course means it’s playable all year round and Seapoint has a policy of no mats during the winter months.
We do have a Dress Code for Members and Visitors though.
- Smart golf attire is required on the course.
- Soft spikes are compulsory.
- Smart casual dress code in the clubhouse.
- Denim jeans, tracksuits or combat trousers.
- Shorts, football or rugby shirts.